EBCC is a non-profit organization, established in Portugal/Lisbon, and is currently hiring an International Projects Coordinator for its headquarters. EBCC serves as the regional hub for NBCC International’s activities in Europe and its dedicated to supporting European countries in their efforts to develop the counseling profession.
Position summary: Supports EBCC Executive in pursuing EBCC mission and objectives, in administrating EBCC projects and in coordinating European partners and offices.
Position location: EBCC headquarters are located in Portugal, Lisbon area.
Type of position: 1 Year, full-time contract.
Starting date: August 1st, 2018.
- Master degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources related areas.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in national/international projects coordination, including experience with European grants and fund raising.
- Proficient fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with NGO’s and Non-profit organizations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent ability to work in national/international teams.
- Capability to work under direct supervision of CEO and COO.
- Ability to respond flexibly and to deliver results.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Experience with PR and Marketing activities is also valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists President in coordinating and monitoring international projects and reporting.
- Coordinates and monitors national projects and partnership building within the country under direct supervision of the CEO.
- Assists President in seeking and coordinating international and national projects and grants.
- Negotiates and consults with prospective national partners the implementation and adaptation of EBCC products.
- Coordinates efforts to increase brand awareness in Portugal, bringing in new costumers and sustaining PR activities on behalf of EBCC.
- Supports the President in products and services development and promotion.
- Supports the President in coordinating the administration of the Global Career Development Facilitator certification program (GCDF), the Certified Supervision Professional (CSP) certification program and the Mental Health Facilitator (MHF) training program in Europe.
- Administers the GCDF and MHF programs in Portugal.
- Manages client relationship in Europe with current partners.
- Communicates with partners, national offices in Europe and international affiliates in regard to the administration of EBCC products.
- Prepares executive reports as requested by the President.
- Your CV and cover letter, in English, to email@example.com, with the subject: “IPC APPLICATION” until July 2nd.
- The EBCC GDPR declaration dully signed.
- Interviews will be held in English.
- Applications submitted after July 2nd, 23:59 will not be considered.
- Applications not containing the GDPR declaration duly signed will not be considered.
- Applications submitted in languages other than English will not be considered.
JOIN OUR TEAM!